Lounges Direct Terms & Conditions
The Goods will remain the property of Lounges Direct until payment is received in full for the goods plus any outstanding invoiced amounts.
- All information regarding the product specifications we provide the customer at time of purchase is to the best of our knowledge correct. On occasion the manufacturer may change a specification after the order is taken which we would not have been aware of at the time of ordering. If this is a major concern to the customer we will return the goods under the normal return policy.
- Upholstery is not an exact science. Please allow for small differentials in measurements up to 30mm. There could also be slight variances on the colour as batches of leather and fabric will vary.
- Frames are made of 100% Australian timbers from sustainable forests. Plywood is also used in the frame.
- Seating is made from high quality webbing and 100% Australian seating foam
- On placement of the order a 50% deposit is required, the balance to be paid on dispatch.
- In the event of cancellation of an order, Lounges Direct reserves the right to retain the deposit at their discretion.
- Full balance of the goods is to be paid on all interstate orders prior to dispatch to the freight company.
- Please choose carefully, refunds are not provided when you change your mind, made a wrong selection or found the goods cheaper elsewhere.
- Delivery time is generally 4-6 weeks. Despite our best efforts, delivery time can be extended due to situations beyond our control. If this occurs we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We do not have “promise dates” as it is too difficult to forecast an exact delivery date. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THS POINT. IF YOU HAVE AN EVENT SCHEDULED FOR A SPECIFIC DATE, BE AWARE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY ALTHGOUGFH WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET YOUR ORDER TO YOU IN THE TIME FRAME REQUIRED.
- We will contact you as soon as your lounge is completed to organise delivery. We are unable to book specific times for deliveries, however, we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
- Due to limited space in our manufacturers warehouses, once your lounge is completed, your lounge can only be held in our warehouse for 7 days unless previously arranged.
- Our delivery hours are 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday. All deliveries outside our normal delivery hours will attract a $30 fee if delivered by us. Interstate deliveries will have a variable delivery time depending on the freight companies delivery schedule.
- Delivery is to either your garage or lower floor rooms. Any damage to the lounge during delivery will be at the customers expense if outside these parameters. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the lounge will fit into their home or office. Lounges Direct will not return any lounge that cannot be delivered due to access restrictions.
- Please make all delivery inquiries to our customer service number from where all deliveries are coordinated.
- Your delivery fee is for ONE delivery only. If for any reason no one is available to receive your lounge on the arranged day, a second delivery charge will be applied. Delivery is to the front entrance, ground floor of the address given. Any fault or damage on new stock delivered must be reported within 3 days.
- We accept direct deposit, Paypal, cash (under certain circumstances) i.e, when delivered by our own vehicles), bank cheque, VISA and Mastercard credit cards (an extra 1.5% fee will apply for card payments).
Interstate Orders Or Online Orders
- If you are ordering from interstate or online and are buying the product “sight unseen”, we do our best to describe the goods to you in detail, but there can be instances where details in the design or components used are missed due to specific questions not being asked by the customer. If the goods arrive and are not of the quality or design that the customer expected Lounges Direct cannot be held responsible. We are happy to return goods in this instance under our normal returns policy where a $200 restocking fee will apply.
Take note: The easiest way to avoid disappointment on receipt of your new lounge is to research and be armed with as many questions regarding materials, sizing etc as you can. This will ensure you are happy when receiving your lounge and have been informed to the best of our ability.